Y2K hairstyles to talk about!
Y2K Hair Inspo
It’s official, we’re OBSSSED with Y2K hairstyles.
From celebs to TikTok, we legit can not get enough of the Y2K hair tutorials!
Perfect for festival season and even more so for summer vacays.
From space buns to bubble braids, we’re here for it ALL.
Today we’re sharing our fave Y2K hairstyles and how to recreate them!
Start scrolling now to serve hair goals instantly.
Space buns are having a major moment RN and lets be honest, if Hailey Bieber is loving them then we are too!
Struggling to create the perfect space bun? No stress!
Follow these 7 easy steps to serve serious space bun goals:
1. Start by brushing through your hair until smooth then part down the middle.
2. Create two bunches/pig tails – placement is key here as this is where your space buns will sit.
3. Next, slightly tease your hair for volume before twisting your hair (twist away from your face).
4. Your twist will be almost rope like. The tighter the twist the sleeker and smaller your bun will be.
5. Once twisted, wrap the hair around the base of your ponytail and secure with small hair-tie or clips.
6. Repeat for your second bun.
7. Once happy, secure your style with hairspray.
Revamp your go-to hairstyle with chic hair clips & hair slides.
Shop the look with Silver Diamante Heart Hair Slides.
Y2K hair braids have been dominating your social feeds and we are obsessed!
Whether you’re all about oversized bubble braids or dainty braids that are perfect for festival season – whatever your vibe, these looks will have you covered.
Complete the look with loose waves, we love the Beauty Works Jumbo Waver.
With three, extra-large barrels to give you the ultimate crease-free waves in seconds.
Keep your plaits simple or level up with 90’s butterfly clips.
Can we take a second for the face jewels too!
Headbands Comin’ In Hot
Somedays call for headbands, serve summer style like our girl Jilly with bright and bold headbands.
The 90’s called and they LOVE your look.
Shop the look:
Shop all things hair here.
Loving the Y2K trend? We got you!