We’ve teamed up with Holiday Hypermarket and Outlook festival to give you the chance to win the ultimate holiday package for you and the BFF of your choice.
Win The Ultimate Holiday Deal
What’s on offer? You’ll win a 7 night holiday for two at the Park Plaza Arena, Pula, Croatia plus two tickets to attend Outlook Festival whilst you’re there. What’s more, you’ll get a £250 PrettyLittleThing voucher to help kick start your holiday wardrobe.
Ts & Cs:
- The winner will be picked at random by PrettyLittleThing, from those that have successfully completed the entry form at http://woobox.com/8za5t4
- Only entries received between Monday, 26th June, 2017 and midnight Sunday, 23rd July, 2017 will be counted as official entries.
- Only one entry per person is permitted
- The winner will be notified by email and announced by the end of Friday 28 July, 2017.
- Any entry that is made online using methods generated by a script, macro, or through the use of automated devices will be void. No responsibility will be accepted for lost or corrupt, incomplete or fraudulent entries. Entries which otherwise do not comply with these rules will be disqualified.
- If the winner does not respond within 48 hours of notification, PrettyLittleThing reserve the right to re-allocate the prize. The winner’s name and town may be posted across Holiday Hypermarket, Outlook Festival or PrettyLittleThing’s owned social and online channels, and email communication.
The Prize courtesy of Holiday Hypermarket:
- The prize will consist of a 7-night night holiday at the Hotel Park Plaza Arena, Pula, Croatia, on a Half Board basis. Outgoing flights depart from Manchester on 5th September 2017, returning on 12th September. The winner must travel on the booking. The prize is as stated, with no alternative dates available
- The prize promotion is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over except employees (and their families) of TUI UK Retail Ltd any affiliates or subsidiary companies, as well as representatives or agents of Holiday Hypermarket (“We” or “Us) and anyone else who may be involved or connected with the prize promotion. Any entries submitted by agents or third parties will be invalid and will not be accepted.
- You may enter this prize promotion by submitting your name and email address
- There will be only one winner
- The prize does not include the cost of travel to and from the airport, car parking costs, or any other costs incurred while on the holiday
- Submission of entries will not constitute proof of receipt and no responsibility will be accepted by Holiday Hypermarket for entries that we do not receive. We shall not be liable for any loss or corruption of data in transit
The Prize courtesy of Outlook Festival:
- The prize consists of 2 x tickets to Outlook Festival, Croatia on 7th – 10th September 2017
- The winner must be the person that collects the tickets and be over 18 years of age at the time of traveling
- The prize does not include the cost of travel to and from the festival or any other costs incurred while at the festival
The Prize courtesy of PrettyLittleThing.com:
- The prize entitles the winner and 1 nominated friend a £250 voucher to spend online at prettylittlething.com
- The winner must live in a country that PrettyLittleThing.com ships to
- All prizes/vouchers are final and items can only be exchanged once.
- Prizes cannot be refunded or exchanged for any other cash value. Prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- The competition is open to people aged eighteen (18) years or over who are residents of Great Britain (England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland – excluding Ireland), the Channel Islands or the Isle of Man only. Employees of Holiday Hypermarket, Outlook Festival or PrettyLittleThing and their immediate families, agents and anyone else professionally connected with the Promotion may not participate. Holiday Hypermarket, Outlook Festival or PrettyLittleThing reserve the right to refuse any entry that is believed to be in breach of the Terms and Conditions.
- No purchase necessary.
- PrettyLittleThing reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion in whole or in part at any time. In this event, you will be notified through the email address you have supplied. We will endeavor to give you 30 days’ notice of this or, if this is not possible, as much notice as we reasonably can.
- Instructions form part of the Terms and Conditions. Any breach of these Terms and Conditions will result in a forfeit of the reward.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions from time to time where reasonably required. We will endeavor to give you 30 days’ notice of this or, if this is not possible, as much notice as we reasonably can.
- The Terms and Conditions are for this Promotion only.
- All entrants agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions of this prize draw.
- The decisions of the promoter are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram or Woobox, and has no association or jurisdiction over the competition.
- The winner agrees to participate in any publicity or other such promotional activities that we may reasonably ask for in connection with the prize promotion and we reserve the right to use the winner’s name and geographical region for advertising and promotional purposes in connection with the prize promotion in all media without further notice and without the need to make any payment to the winner for such use.
- The prize must be taken as offered. No cash equivalent or other alternative prize(s) are available in whole or in part
- The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable. If any winner is not able for whatever reason to accept the prize, then we reserve the right to award the prize to another participant
Limitations of liability:
- Neither the Promoter, its employees nor its agents assume any responsibility or liability for the following:
- Any incorrect or inaccurate entry.
- Any system failures on any of the websites being utilised to run the promotion.
- Any failure to fulfil obligations of any third parties involved in this promotion, although we will endeavour to minimise the effect to the participant of such failure.
- Any other matter outside of our reasonable control.
- Any holiday delays or changes outside our control.